Bare Fiber Adapters
The OP-BFA is a precision bare fiber adapter for ribbon fibers. This unique tool allows quick alignment of a cleaved bare ribbon fiber to the optical power meter for fast and easy insertion loss measurements.
With the QuickClamp design, ribbon fiber is aligned into the precision channel and protected with cushioning pads to prevent pressure damage or fiber movement. This two-piece aluminum body adapter means no special cleaning tools are required in the case of broken fibers.
- Clamps cleaved ribbon fiber
- Two piece precision aluminum body
- Magnetic closure mechanism
- Precision alignment channel for ribbon fiber
- Accepts all 3mm wide ribbons
- Adapts to OP remote heads and integrating spheres
- Interfaces to the optical sensor with a 16mm barrel
- Dimensions: 1.6” x 1.4” x 1”
MADE IN THE USA
We proudly design & manufacture our equipment in California, United States.
TRANSIENT LOSS MEASUREMENTS PER IEC 61300-2-38
SHOCK AND VIBRATION TESTING
CABLE STRAIN AND RETENTION TESTING
HIGH-SPEED IL AND RL MONITORING