OP720 High Channel Count Optical Switch
The OP720 is an optical switch for single mode and multimode applications. This individual 1xN optical switch is available with up to 48 channels in a 2U format and incorporates the latest technology in high-speed switching. With high repeatability and low loss, the OP720 is ideally suited for high channel count optical devices such as DWDM, waveguides, and splitters.
A variation on the OP720, the OP722 is an optical switch that allows for two 1xN switches of up to 24 channels each to be controlled independently by the same 2U device.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Convenient, compact, all optical (OOO) switch
- MEMS technology, high reliability, long-life
- Bright OLED for channel display
- Interface to custom applications via OPL-SDK
- Controllable via OptoTest software platforms such as OPL-MAX, and OPL-LOG
- High-speed USB interface for communication
- NxM configuration available (up to 24×24) for laboratory
- Customizable configurations to meet customer needs
- “Side-by-side” configurations streamline production lines with both SM and MM or OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4 testing needs
- In 2U rack mountable enclosure
- OP720: One 1xN switch available up to 48 channels
- OP722: Two 1xN switches available up to 24 channels
- Removable front panel for easy access to connectors for repolishing
- EF Compliance upon request
- Scalable up to 144 channels* upon custom request
* This channel count cannot be accommodated in the 2U enclosure.
MADE IN THE USA
We proudly design & manufacture our equipment in California, United States.
HIGH-CHANNEL OPTICAL TESTING
Talk to one of our sales engineers at +1(805) 987-1700 to learn more about our custom solutions.
|OP720 | OP722||Single Mode||Multimode|
|Channel Count||2 to 48 output|
|Internal Fiber||SMF28, 9/125||50/125 OR 62.5 /125|
|Switching Time||1 msec|
|Optical Interface||ST, FC, SC, LC (other upon request)|
|Power for channel counts 2 to 24||USB (less than 0.1Amps)|
|Dimensions for channel counts up to 48||19” x 3.8” x 12”|
** Above values are typical for 1550nm and will vary per wavelength.
*** Applies to IN1 and IN3 detector types.