OPL-MAX supports multichannel insertion loss and return loss testing and is ideal for facilities producing multifiber cables or more complex components. Its programmable sequences, FiberMap crossed fiber analysis, and easily configured test reports allow for a completely customizable testing solution. The test reports, measurement data log, along with the ability to create and assign serial numbers establishes traceability and accountability.
For more information, call OptoTest at 1.805.987.1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programmable sequences
- Checks for continuity / crossed fibers
- Test report
- Measurement log for audits
- Reference wizard
- Retest of individual channels
- Data in Excel format
New features available after Software Update
If you already own OPL-MAX, contact us to verify that your units have compatible firmware for your free software update.
- Reflection Scan for Troubleshooting
- RL Scan Measurement for Simplified Back Connector RL
- APC Return Loss Reference
- Real Time Measurement Display
- Adjustable RL Offset to Maximize RL Accuracy
- Allows User to Calculate DUT Length
- Updated Launch Screen for Improved User Experience
- User Selectable Images to Help Guide the User Through the Reference and Testing Process