Advancing the World of Fiber Optics™
The OP720 is an optical switch for single mode or multimode applications available in a slim-line, ultra-compact frame. This optical switch is USB powered and incorporates the latest technology in high-speed switching. With high repeatability and low loss, the OP720 is ideally suited for high channel count optical devices such as DWDM, waveguides, and splitters. Paired with our OP940 Return Loss Meter and the OPL Software Suite, insertion and return loss (IL/RL) can be measured accurately and efficiently on multifiber devices.
Note: The OP720 can also be produced with up to 144 channels upon request.
- Compact, slim-line, ultra thin all optical switch
- MEMS technology, high reliability, long life
- USB powered, no external power supply needed
- Bright organic OLED for channel display
- Interface to custom applications via OPL-SDK
- High speed USB Interface for communication
- 2×2 configuration available for bi-directional testing
|OP720||Single Mode – SW||Multimode – SW|
|Channel Count||2 to 24 output|
|Internal Fiber||SMF28, 9/125||50/125 OR 62.5 /125|
|Switching Time||1 msec|
|Optical Interface||ST, FC, SC, LC (other upon request)|
|Power for channel counts 2 to 24||USB (less than 0.1Amps)|
|Power for channel counts over 24||Power Cable
90VAC .. 264VAC
47Hz to 63Hz
Fuse: T1A, 250V
|Dimensions for channel counts 2 to 24||19” x 1.75” x 12”|
|Dimensions for channel counts over 24||19” x 7” x 14.9”|
* Insertion Loss for channel counts ≤4; larger channel counts will have more loss.